Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Corbin {Dallas Newborn Photographer}

I always show up to a newborn session with a car full of props and I always feel like I am moving in! Well, I brought all of my props along and we didn't use hardly any of them. As soon as I walked in the door Corbin's dad started talking to me about ideas he had and showing me props he wanted to use. I Loved it! I think personal props are so great because they already mean something to them.

They also showed me all of their Texas Tech gear, and being a graduate of Texas Tech myself, I jumped right on board.










Corbin's Dad is a duck hunter, so as soon as he showed me the boxes, I asked him if he had any shot gun shells. If we ever have a boy this is exactly what my duck hunting husband would want his pictures to look like.





For More Information Please Visit Joyful Photography.

No comments: